RESUMING OF DENTAL SERVICES
Hello to all our valued patients and families,
We hope this email finds you all healthy, safe and enjoying the sunshine. We have missed you and are very much looking forward to seeing you very soon.
The Ontario Ministry of Health in conjunction with the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario have provided us with final guidelines for how to open safely therefore we are pleased to announce that Limebank Dental Centre will be resuming services as of Monday, June 8th, 2020.
During these unprecedented times, the safety of our patients and staff remains our highest priority. We have worked hard to implement new COVID-19 policies and procedures and have taken extra precautions to keep you and our team members safe, while providing the level of care and treatment you deserve
Biosafety Management measures have been incorporated to assure the safety of our patients and staff:
- Air Pura Super HEPA filter with UV light will be used in each operatory and reception area to eliminate airborne & aerosolized viruses at a rate of 99.99%
- Quattro UV air purifier with UV light will be used for air purification in the duct system
- EMIST electrostatic technology through fogging will be used to keep our patients and staff safe
- Vaniman Vanguard Gold Extra Oral dental suction for aerosol collection will be used in each operatory
Here are the extra precautions we have taken:
- Prior to scheduling an appointment, we will be conducting a COVID-19 telephone screening developed by the Ontario Ministry of Health with all our patients 72 to 48 hours prior to booking an appointment.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment for proper check-in procedures.
- Prior to entering the office, we will be screening everyone regarding possible exposure to Covid-19 and you may need to wait 14 days in self-isolation if you have symptoms or been exposed to the virus to protect our patients and team.
- Every patient must arrive at the office wearing a mask or face covering, sunglasses or eyeglasses and bring headphones for music (if you want to listen to music).
- Once you arrive, please call us and wait in your vehicle or in the parking lot and one of our team members will greet you and invite you into the office at the appropriate time to respect proper physical distancing.
- There will be hand sanitizer at a welcome table in the office. Each patient is required to sanitize their hands prior to entering the office as well as when exiting.
- Only patients will be permitted in the office. This is to respect the 2m physical distancing and limit the number of people in the office at any time. If a child needs to be accompanied to their appointment, we ask that the parent remain in the car. Absolutely no siblings or friends are allowed. The parent will receive a phone call about any updates with regards to this appointment as needed.
- As such, our reception area and our washrooms are off-limits at this time so make sure you brush your teeth before coming to your appointment.
- Next appointments will be made via phone and due to COVID-19, there may be fewer options for scheduling than in the past. Again, thank you for understanding we are doing our best to accommodate each and every one of you.
As always, if you are experiencing a dental emergency or require any assistance of any kind, please call us at (613) 822-4142.
We are eager to be back in the office and to see all of you again. Please continue to practice social distancing & stay safe!
Limebank Dental Centre team
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Screening
Questionnaire & Patient Acknowledgement Form
At Limebank Dental, the health and safety of our patients and staff has always been our top priority. To ensure we are providing the safest environment possible to deliver dental care, we kindly ask you to please complete this brief questionnaire prior to your appointment. This has been mandated by the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario for everyone’s safety. We appreciate your help and understanding with this measure.
If the answer to any of the following questions is YES, please inform our reception staff IMMEDIATELY for further instruction. Thank you.